has anyone ever used these disposable heating pads in a shelter?

  • stacy_zacher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
      These are for shipping small animals or rehabbers but wonder if they'd work in my shelters. Right now I have insulation and straw but it's supposed to be -5 to -10 next mon/tues here so I was looking for something I could put in there as well. I ordered a snuggle safe disk as well.

      http://www.sugar-gliders.com/heat-pack.htm
      http://www.sugar-gliders.com/heat-pack.htm

      Thanks
    • Elissa Brunette

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
          I have never used that but thanks for the tip.  I have used emergency foil blankets for people, which hold the body heat in.  They are inexpensive and work well.

          Heidi