Barn Cats Wanted Tomahawk WI

  • Community Cat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      Hey Feral Friends!
      It must be our week for barn cat requests. I have a request for barn kitties in Tomahawk which is a little over four hours from us. Anyone up in that area with a barn cat program? This family is looking for 4-6 cats, they have a heated space for them. If you are up that way, let me know and I'll forward their email and information.
      Tammy 262-949-3904

      Community Cat
      PO BOX 447
      Whitewater WI 53190
      608-201-3241

      Working to end feline overpopulation in our area