Barn/Garage Cat Wanted in the LaCrosse Area

  • Community
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2012
      Greetings! We received a call from a woman interested in our barn cat program. We are in Whitewater and this woman is in LaCrosse. Quite far from us! Is there anyone in the LaCrosse area running a barn cat placement program?
      This is actually for a heated garage. She had two cats and one injured itself and had to be euthanized. She is looking for a second cat to keep the first company. The current cat is a 2 year old spayed tortie.
      They are looking for a cat more on the friendly side rather than totally feral.
      We can be contacted at communitycat@... and I can send anyone the contact info. Thanks!
      Tammy
      Community Cat www.commcat.org