Lost Cat in Milwaukee!!!

  • Elspeth O Vanin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2012
      Lost tortoiseshell female on the South Side of Miwaukee!  Big cat, 13-14 lbs.  Dark Brown with gold & light brown speckles.  No Collar.  Spayed and microchipped.  Has an ear tip mark (TNR).  If you see her give her tuna or canned food so she stays in the area. If you see her please call (414)581-7337.  There is a REWARD for her return!  Lost 9/27/12
      Elspeth O'Vanin

    • Ebru1331@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2012
        is that in the elm grove or shorewood area.  someone let me know and i will send this to my brothers who live those areas.  i do not know because i do not know milwaukee at all.

        http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/14564830?photo_view=1&rvp=1

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2012
          Tortie is lost on the South Side of Milwaukee - near Lincoln and South 31st Street.  That area is not in those areas.  Kind of close to S.27th and Lincoln, South 27th and Forest Home, around there.  If you can forward this post to your brothers, that can only help.  Thank you!