LOST CAT IN SOUTHSIDE MILWAUKEE

  • Elspeth O Vanin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      LOST TORTOISESHELL FEMALE CAT IN SOUTHSIDE MILWAUKEE. Tortie/Lucy got out of her carrier around 6:00 pm Friday, Sept. 28th.  She ran into a backyard at 2444 South 31st Street, near 31st St. and Lincoln.  No collar, but she is microchipped.  She is dark brown with lighter tones and speckles.  She is a big cat - around 13-14 pounds.  She is a rescue who has been an indoor cat for about 3 years.  She is probably very scared and may not let people pick her up. I am hoping she approaches a good person who will give her shelter, food and water.  If you see her, give her some tuna or canned food so that she stays in the area. Already notified MADACC, but will have to keep checking with them in case they don't call me. If you see her, please call me at (414) 581-7337!  I am offering a REWARD for her return!

      Elspeth O'Vanin
      Milwaukee, WI