lost

  • Heidi Blank
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.8 MB

    One of my outside cats has been missing for several days.  I was wondering if any of you could post, tweet, print ,whatever to get the word out.  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks so much!! I am praying for her safe return.  I am going to flyer the neighborhood asap.

    Heidi Blank
    Office Coordinator
    Sensia Healthcare
    Phone: 414-375-1781
    Clinic: 414-359-0800
    Fax: 414-359-9401
    www.sensiahealthcare.com

    SENSIA HEALTHCARE
    QUALITY.
    INTEGRITY. COMMITMENT

    Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. The information contained in this message is intended only for the use of the recipients(s) named above and their co-workers who are working on the same matter.

    The recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing the information to any other party unless this disclosure has been authorized in advance.

    If you are not the intended recipient of this message or any agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. You should immediately destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply E-mail.

    Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet E-mail for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

  • Debra Dhillon
    Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
      what a cutie.  I will pass your message along.  Let us know if you find her.  I hope you do!

      Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012

        Thanks so much for keeping a eye out!  I will keep you posted

        Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2012
          Glad you found your cat Hiedi,  if anyone else loses a cat -go to the facebook page Lost Cats of Northen Wi
          or Lost cats of Milwaukee

          Donna  Gasbarro

          As long as people think that killing homeless pets is one of those necesarry evils that can never be stopped, than it will never be stopped. Michael Mountain
        • Heidi Blank
          Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2012

            Thanks for that info!  It is appreciated.  Have a great weekend!

            Heidi