World Day Against Animal Cruelty

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2011
      Hello,

      I would like to invite All. To a Global Protest, meant to raise awareness among the people, the media and the government. Of the absolulte atrocities that are perpetrated against animals in our world on a daily basis. Our campaign is growing very fast. Having been running now only 1 month.

      Please take a look at our Website which explains more of what we are about and gives 2 options to Sign Up.
      http://animalprotests.weebly.com/index.html

      Please Join us. And help us put an END to the Slavery, Torture & Exploitation Animals have suffered for Centuries!

      Sincerely,
      Dawn Groth