Re: [WisCats] Two cats looking for a Wisconsin Home

  • MARIE GLOVER
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
      Tabby Town, near LaCrosse, WI, has two kittens positive for Feline Leukemia as well...  Baby Doll and Cupie Doll are 5 months old and healthy right now.  Been tested twice...  any ideas???

      Marie Glover, Exec. Dir.
      Tabby Town USA, Inc.
      No-Kill, Non-Profit Cat Rescue
      S1695B Stenslien Lane, Westby, WI  54667
      (608) 634-4614
      www.tabbytownusa.org

      I rescue cats...my work is never done and my home is never quiet.
      My wallet is always empty, but my heart is always full.
      Until there are none, rescue one...
                           (\
                            /)