Good Morning WisCats Members!

  • smc724
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2011
      Do any of you live in the Lakeland area, say, north of Tomahawk? I'm very interested in networking with folks that have experience with TNR and the actual trapping process and might like to volunteer with trapping in our area. Or those that have experience with managing feral colonies in our climate. Several long-standing, unmanaged colonies exist here, and it's time to ACT! Thank you and have a great weekend. Sue