Tune in to "Animal Concerns of Texas" for an interview with Becky Robinson

  • feralcatpower
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010

      The holidays are upon us! I hope that you'll all be able to take some time to just sit back and enjoy the season. Sunday the 26th will be a great day to relax and stay warm. Make some plans to settle down and tune in to KTEP, National Public Radio for the Southwest, at 7:30pm Mountain Time to hear Alley Cat Allies President Becky Robinson. She'll be interviewed for "Animal Concerns of Texas." This is a great opportunity to learn about Alley Cat Allies directly from our President and Founder.

      Listen online, Sunday, December 26 at 7:30pm MT (8:30 Central)

      Tune in, and tell us what you think!

      -Laura

      Alley Cat Allies