Looking For Vets Willing to Help Ferals in Northern WI

  • smc724
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2010
      Hello WisCats Members,

      Hope you're enjoying our first big snow storm of the year! I desperately
      want to implement TNR for our community feral cat situation, but I'm not
      having much luck in finding any vets willing to help, that are within a
      reasonable distance to Boulder Junction, WI. If anyone has any
      suggestions, it would be SO appreciated. Thank you in advance. Susan
    • sabrinaringquist@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2010
        Take a look at the spay me clinic in sun prairie wi (madison area). They have transports throughout WI. Not sure where Boulder Wi is. If they don't already have a transport near you feel free to contact them and see what they can do to help.

        Website: http://www.spayme.com/