New Resource: Feral and Stray Cats – An Important Difference

  • feralcatpower
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010

      Hi, WisCats! Alley Cat Allies has a new resource available online, and we hope you can put it to good use! Stray and feral cats may look the same at first glance, but there's more to it than meets the eye. What's best for one is sometimes bad for the other, so in order to help cats most effectively, you need to know how to tell them apart. We know that's not always easy...

      That's why we've compiled expert observations into an easy, illustrated guide that will teach you tips to identify a feral cat from a stray cat both outdoors and in a trap. Our new guide—"Stray and Feral Cats – An Important Difference"—explains the distinction between stray cats and feral cats and what it means for you and how you care for them.

      Check it out now!