Cat Wheelchair/Cart

  • Community
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      Hi Everyone!
      We were given a cat wheelchair/cart to be given to anyone who has a cat who needs it and can use it. If any of you out there have a cat that might be able to use this, please let me know and we will figure out how to get it to you! It was made for a larger cat and she decided she didn't need it and was better off on her own! Another cat tried it and he was not too thrilled and wouldn't move in it. I do think they would like it once they got used to it. I am going to try to load some pictures to the photo section of this Yahoo group.
      Tammy
      Community Cat
      Whitewater, WI