Barn cats

  • Kathy Pobloskie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
      I felt like blogging about cats this week. I know some of you on this list are big advocates for barn cats. Thank You!

      http://wisconsinwatchdog.blogspot.com/2010/09/still-mousing-after-all-these-years.html
    • Community Cat
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
        Thanks for sharing Kathy!  This is awesome.  We DO adopt to farm homes.  We love them!  We check them out to make sure they have proper food, water, shelter, and are willing to provide needed care.  They also need to agree to acclimate them to their new environment for two to four weeks.  This program does save lives!
        Tammy

        Community Cat
        PO BOX 447
        Whitewater WI 53190
        608-201-3241

        Working to end feline overpopulation in our area