Re: [WisCats] Re: New to the group looking for a bit of information

  • Laycock Designs
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 28, 2010
      I have to agree with Pam on this one.
      40 minutes to hours away....

      I used to drive 45 minutes to get to work in the morning and 45
      minutes to get home Every Day and I did this for 13 years!!!

      In fact, every Saturday and Sunday I drive a car full of foster
      kitties to Kenosha Petco in the morning and then pick them up at 5pm.
      It's a 45 minute drive down there and another 45 back.

      I don't even blink an eye about it.

      Take advantage of that offer for transportation and take action!!

      My Blog Banner Service: http://laycockdesigns.com
      Michelle - Southeastern WI - Luckycatstampers
      "They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear
      them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod