Re: [WisCats] Re: portable air conditioner

  • Elspeth O Vanin
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 19, 2010
      Marsha,

      If you decide to adopt another FeLV cat so Milkdud won't be alone, I know of three FeLV cats in need of a home ASAP.  I rescued two of them and they are both males.  One is about 8 to 10 months old and the other is a year old.  They are both all black.  They are very energetic and love to play. Very sweet cats.  The other cat is also a male - age- I am guessing at least 4 or 5 years old - I doubt he is older than 7.  He loves affection from people and loves attention. He is also black with some white coloring.  If you are interested, email me.

      Elspeth