HEY you all!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2010
      Isn't ANYONE able to recommend a halfway decent vet in Milwaukee? All
      we want to do is test a cat for FeLe. Once we get that done we have a
      chance of getting this very pregnant cat to safety. But we need to test
      her first!

      I cannot believe no one here knows a vet in Milwaukee!!

      Pam in Spring Green
    • animalrescuerscare@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2010
           Hi Pam, I'm sorry I don't.     I suggest you google it.... see what comes up and start checking them out.    That is what I have done, since I am new to Walworth :O)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 14, 2010
          We have been very happy with Dr. Jodie Gruenstern of Animal Doctor, Muskego.  414-422-1300.  Good luck to you,
          Sue Schrager

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 14, 2010
            Pam, I asked a friend and cat rescuer and this was the response:

            MADACC provides some services at reasonable rates; we usually use MADACC for any animals we pull from them and HAWS for all the other animals.
            MADACC: 414.649.8640
            HAWS: 262.542.8851
            Good luck!
            If they are looking for low-cost through a vet: St. Paul Vet Clinic @ 414.342.7800

            Kathy Pobloskie

            --- In WisCats@yahoogroups.com, <animalrescuerscare@...> wrote:

            > Hi Pam, I'm sorry I don't. I suggest you google it.... see what comes up and start checking them out. That is what I have done, since I am new to Walworth :O)

          • Julie German
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 14, 2010
              Wow, well St Paul Vet is all walk-in & reasonably priced. Very busy but lots of docs, long hours and u dont need an appointment. Bayshore vet has good prices too. The Cat Doctor is more expensive but specialized and very good. I know a lot of people go to Small Animal Hospital.

              Sent from iPhone 3GS
            • Lisa Ferguson
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 14, 2010
                I know a wonderful vet . Center for Animal Health in Wauwatoa. I have been going to him forever. He gives great deals on rescue animals. Tell him Lisa Ferguson sent you. I promise you will love him.