anyone in Walworth County

  • Karen or Darren
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26, 2010
      Is there anyone in or around Walworth County, around the Lake Geneva area
      that can provided assistance doing TNR and/or rescue?

      I am with a group and we have been asked to help on a property located in
      the Town of Bloomfield that is over run with cats that are fighting with
      raccoons on occasion for food, but this place needs more help than we can
      give currently. The people are willing to allow the cats back on the
      property they just want to stop the vicious cycle of females giving birth to
      kittens with kittens that are hard to place and then those kittens growing
      up & producing more kittens.

      If you are able to help please respond privately & I can give you more
      information.

      Thanks,
      Karen