LOST CAT - Whitewater

  • communitycat
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      Please help us find Socks! He has been missing from the east side of
      Whitewater, WI since April 20th. He escaped through an open garage
      door. I uploaded his picture to our Yahoo Group photo album. He is a
      senior brown tabby tuxedo with a bullseye pattern on both hips. He is
      neutered and microchipped and has his claws. He is friendly, but
      probably scared, although he did originally come from a farm as an
      adult. All humane societies and rescues have been notified and ads are
      in the papers and flyers are everywhere. We have searched everywhere
      and gone door to door. I just wanted to post here also just in case
      somebody here has seen him! There is a reward for him, we miss him
      deeply!

      Tammy 262-949-3904
    • Denise Marg