Re: [WisCats] URGENT!!! MISSING CAT

  • MARIE GLOVER
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2010
      She is......

      Marie Glover, Mayor of Tabby Town and
      Field Representative for Life's Abundance Pet Food
      Could you be killing your dog or cat?
      Go to our website below to learn about
      our pet food with NO BY-PRODUCTS!
      Made from ALL NATURAL, NUTRITIOUS, HEALTHY INGREDIENTS.

      Tabby Town USA, Inc.
      No-Kill, Non-Profit Cat Rescue
      S1695B Stenslien Lane, Westby, WI 54667
      (608) 634-4614
      www.tabbytownusa.org

      I rescue cats...my work is never done and my home is never quiet.
      My wallet is always empty, but my heart is always full.
      Until there are none, rescue one...
      (\
      /)
      ^,,^ (\