Pumpkin needs a caretaker

  • Laycock Designs
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2010
    This was forwarded to me...
    Forwarding it on to you.
    :)
    My Blog Banner Service: http://laycockdesigns.com
    Michelle - Southeastern WI - Luckycatstampers
    =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=
    "They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: kim giovanni <kgiovanni@...>
    Date: March 24, 2010 5:53:34 AM CDT
    To: Cheryl Angelini <Cheryla@...>, Dana Baggio <loveqmoment@...>, Michelle Laycock <stampinkitty@...>, Tina Richardson <tina.richardson@...>, Jayne L Sheehan <jayne.sheehan@...>
    Subject: Fw: Pumpkin

    Kim Giovanni
    Independent Sales Rep. for Silpada Designs
    Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
    check out my catalog at:

    Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2010
      Where are you located or did I miss that?

    • Laycock Designs
      Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24, 2010
        I believe they are in Northern IL

        Message 4 of 4 , Mar 24, 2010
          Angels Wish in Madison does a great job adopting out cats. But at that
          distance, they would have to either transport him in every weekend, or
          see if a foster could be found through them or in the area.

          Those male orange cats are such teddybears!

          Pam