tnr in dodge co

  • Vicki Becker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2010
      Cats anonymous in Green Bay was just contacted by a colony caretaker
      in Juneau
      WI(Dodge Co) She has 7 cats she cares for on the grounds of her
      apartment
      building. They are not sterilized and she is looking for a group/
      person in her
      area to help her with TNR.
      Anyone have a suggestion?

      Vicki Becker
      Cats Anonymous,Inc
    • Marnie Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010

        Vicki,

        We do TNR here but generally only in Washington County (we’re located adjacent to Dodge County ).  However, we HAVE done it for other counties if we have time during our surgery day but we charge $25 per cat for out of county.  If she is interested, she can contact Tina here at WCHS at 262-677-4388 or wchs@....  Tina can then give her the specifics of the program and when to bring them in.

        Marnie Brown

        Executive Director

        The Washington County Humane Society

        exec@...

        www.washingtoncountyhumane.org

        262-677-4388

        262-677-0388 (fax)

        Cats anonymous in Green Bay was just contacted by a colony caretaker
        in Juneau
        WI(Dodge Co) She has 7 cats she cares for on the grounds of her
        apartment
        building. They are not sterilized and she is looking for a group/
        person in her
        area to help her with TNR.
        Anyone have a suggestion?

        Vicki Becker
        Cats Anonymous,Inc

        This message is intended for use only by the person(s) addressed above and may contain privileged and confidential information. Disclosure or use of this message by any other person is strictly prohibited. If this message is received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.