New Rabies Info Center

  • AlleyCat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009

      Hello fellow cat lovers!

      Alley Cat Allies has launched a new section in our online Veterinary Resource Center devoted to rabies and we thought you’d like to know.

      Rabies – A Public Health Victory” includes a full-range of information and facts about the rabies virus: its low prevalence in feral cats, how Trap-Neuter-Return programs help, how long rabies vaccines last, and much more.

      These facts shatter the myths about the disease. Armed with this information, you can spread the word that feral cats do not pose a public health risk. Learn the facts about rabies and feral cats.

      Enjoy!

      Roxana Rahmani

      Programs Assistant

      Alley Cat Allies

      Roxana Rahmani

      Programs Assistant

      7920 Norfolk Ave. Suite 600

      Bethesda, MD 20814-2525

      Fax: 240-482-1990

      Rrahmani@...

      www.alleycat.org

      Alley Cat Allies

      If you don't believe in killing cats, you're already an advocate.
      Join FeralPower! today to show your support and stay informed regarding issues impacting stray and feral cats.

      This message is intended only for the use of the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of a transmission received in error is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and delete or destroy it and any copies. Thank you.