Free Petsmart Charities Webinar

  • Kathy Pobloskie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      You may have already received an email regarding this but I thought I'd pass it along anyways. Many of the speakers from the Feline Forum are presenting their topics in a webinar format on Petsmart Charities website. On December 3 and December 7, Best Friends lawyer Ledy Van Kavage is giving her presentation "Legislating for Cats". It will also be recorded for viewing later. I attended this presentation in Chicago. It was excellent and I have signed up for the webinar because there is a lot of the info that I want to review. Ledy can make legislation fun!

      Kathy Pobloskie