Re: [WisCats] Re: TNR

  • Community Cat
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2009
      Hi Vicki,

      Great, we can refer both ways!  You can also send them to our web site to sign up [see below].  You can call the number below too-- that's my cell. I would love to talk more.

      You can also refer any spay/neuter (dogs too) to Shelter from the Storm in Madison at 608-770-4879. The clinic is open to the public (and to shelters/rescues) -- no need to prove income.

      Lela

      Community Cat

      PO BOX 447

      Whitewater WI 53190

      608-201-3241

      http://www.commcat.org

      Working to end feline overpopulation in our area