Re: [WisCats] Need help in spreading the word

  • Laycock Designs
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2009
      I can't take them either. I've got 7 fosters right now (and 5 of my own). I'm full up at the moment. I don't have a barn either (I'm in a Racine suburb)

      :)
      My Blog Banner Service: http://laycockdesigns.com
      Michelle - Southeastern WI - Luckycatstampers
      =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=
      "They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod

      On Nov 7, 2009, at 10:35 PM, suk pauling wrote:

      Sorry I wish I can.  I have two out door cats and three indoor cats.
      Wish you a good Luck!
      Suk.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2009
        Thanks for responding. I completely understand being full up! I have been rescuing cats for the past 2 years now. However, maybe you can help me post their video and write up. If you have a facebook page or website. I could really use some help getting the word around the Wisconsin area.

        Thanks again,
        Dawn

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 8, 2009
          Dawn,

          I know you're some distance from Madison, but there are a number of good
          groups there - Friends of Ferals has helped us out on occasion & we just
          placed 2 kittens with just 2 eyes between them, together through Angel's
          Wish. If you could contact them & see what the possibilities are, it
          would be worth the trip if the were willing to work with you.

          Pam

          Dawn wrote:

          > Thanks for responding. I completely understand being full up! I have
          > been rescuing cats for the past 2 years now. However, maybe you can
          > help me post their video and write up. If you have a facebook page or
          > website. I could really use some help getting the word around the
          > Wisconsin area.
          >
          > Thanks again,
          > Dawn
          >
          > --- In WisCats@yahoogroups .com <mailto:WisCats%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "Dawn" <animalrescuerscare @...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi All,
          > >
          > > I have a group of 4 cats. Their quite a bonded little group, given
          > that I do not want to split them up. I could use some help in
          > spreading the word around that they need a home here in Wisconsin. I
          > live in Walworth. I have a video clip, pictures and their story up on
          > my Facebook 'Animal Rescue Adoption Page' http://www.facebook
          > .com/home. php?ref=home# /pages/Animal- Rescue-Adoption-
          > Page/22713977001 1
          > <http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Animal-Rescue-Adoption-Page/227139770011>
          > >
          > > Anyone who could help or has any ideas would be much appreciated.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Dawn

        • Dawn
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 8, 2009
            Hi Pam,

            Thanks for the info. It would be worth the trip if they were willing to help.

            Did you see the video clip of them? They are such cute cats! I WISH I could keep them. However my house is already full from all the other cats I rescued. And they deserve more than living in a garage. It will be VERY hard for me to let Panther go most especially though!

            Here's the site with their video.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 8, 2009
              I did see them & they are beautiful. With Angel's Wish, you could
              specify that Panther & Sabrina stay together. Of course, that makes it
              harder re adoption, but it can be done. AW has their adoption shows on
              every Saturday from 10-4 & Sundays from 1-4. Cats who are in both can
              stay overnight in the AW adoption facilities in Verona. Of they could
              just be brought up for the Saturday show & you could spend the day in
              Madison or stay at AW if you wanted to, & then take them home again, if
              they were not adopted.

              Pam

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 8, 2009
                I did see them & they are beautiful. With Angel's Wish, you could
                specify that Panther & Sabrina stay together. Of course, that makes it
                harder re adoption, but it can be done. AW has their adoption shows on
                every Saturday from 10-4 & Sundays from 1-4. Cats who are in both can
                stay overnight in the AW adoption facilities in Verona. Or they could