Orphan Animal Rescue

  • Emily Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      Hi Kathy,

      Welcome to the group. I am one of the Co-Directors of Orphan Animal Rescue & Sanctuary, Inc., out of the Fox Cities.

      We are a network of foster homes and primarily help cats and kittens. We do a little TNR along with our spays and neuters of adoptable cats. We have been doing larger runs down to the lower-cost clinics in Madison.

      We just closed on a new Adoption Center building this week in Neenah, and hope to be able to adopt out many more homeless kitties because of this. We also hope to increase community support so that we can do more programs such as TNR in the future.

      You had said you were meeting with someone about starting up a TNR program in Winnebago County. Please keep us in mind for future help with this program; we would love to be a part of it.

      Thanks,
      Emily Anderson
      Co-Director, Orphan Animal Rescue & Sanctuary
      Neenah, WI
      orphananimalrescue @ yahoo.com
      orphananimalrescue.org

      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
      --Margaret Mead
    • Shawn Herndon
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
        Hi all,

        I've helped with Cats Anonymous' TNR spay days in Green Bay.  Let me know if you get something going in the Winnebago area.  I'd be interested in helping around here too!

        Shawn Murphy Herndon

        To: WisCats@yahoogroups.com
        From: emilyveronica@...
        Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:00:25 -0800
        Subject: [WisCats] Orphan Animal Rescue

[...]

        Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.