LOST BLACK CAT

  • communitycat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      Help! One of my late husband's cats escaped and has been gone since Th. Oct. 28th. I live in Richmond, WI (between Whitewater and Delavan) near Lake Lorraine.

      The cat's name is Sedge, but he answers better to "Kitty Kitty". He is:

      --BLACK
      --NEUTERED
      --LOOKS 2-4 YO, BUT IS ACTUALLY 7
      --NOT MICROCHIPPED, DAMMIT!

      He was a stray from this neighborhood and used to escape from my husband, so he is very familiar with the area.

      Please forward this to anyone who should know.

      Thank you,
      Lela