Re: [WisCats] WisCats Questionnaire

  • Community Cat
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2009
      Welcome to the area!  When you get to Walworth, we are right up the road in Whitewater, WI.  Give us a jingle!

      Tammy 262-949-3904

      Community Cat
      PO BOX 447
      Whitewater WI 53190
      608-201-3241

      Working to end feline overpopulation in our area

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2009
        Hi Tammy,

        Thanks for the welcome! I will definitely do that! Nice to know a place to go, before I even get out there :O) I looked at your site, glad to see our against declawing! I was wondering if you would mind if I posted your poem A Dump Cats Wish, on my Facebook page? That is a good one! If you Facebook, you can view my cat photos at
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=2014215&id=1461132202

        Thanks again,
        Dawn
      • Laycock Designs
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 2009
          Hi
          I'm Michelle Laycock in Racine, WI (east of Walworth Co.)

          I'm a cat rescuer with www.kindredkitties.org

          I sent you an invitation to be Facebook friends. If you need an organization to help you with low-cost spay/neuter, make sure to contact www.kindredkitties.org

          My Blog Banner Service: http://laycockdesigns.com
          Michelle - Southeastern WI - Luckycatstampers
          =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=   =^..^=
          "They're only crayons. You didn't fear them in kindergarten, why fear them now?" ~ Hugh MacLeod

          On Aug 6, 2009, at 6:27 PM, dgeclipse_2000 wrote:

          Hi Tammy,

          Thanks for the welcome! I will definitely do that! Nice to know a place to go, before I even get out there :O) I looked at your site, glad to see our against declawing! I was wondering if you would mind if I posted your poem A Dump Cats Wish, on my Facebook page? That is a good one! If you Facebook, you can view my cat photos at
          http://www.facebook .com/home. php#/album. php?aid=2014215& id=1461132202

          Thanks again,
          Dawn

        • dgeclipse_2000
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6, 2009
            Hi Michelle,

            Thanks! Would love it! Got your Facebook msg. This is fabulous! I am hoping to have all fixed before I leave, but nice to know there are options when I get out there. Always nice to meet a fellow rescuer/animal lover :O)

            Dawn