Thank you for attending ACA's Workshops!

  • Pilara Felgate
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      Thanks to everyone who attended our Wisconsin workshops - "Creating
      a safety net for feral cats in you community." We had a great time
      on the road meeting you all and we hope that this will be the start
      of some great things to come in Wisconsin for feral cats!!

      We had a great turn out at every workshop! Out of over 220 people
      that attended the workshops over 20 of them were veterinarians and
      many more of them vet techs. We also met several animal control
      officers and staff from municipal funded humane societies that are
      eager to start a TNR program in their city or county.

      We met many groups and individuals working to help feral cats across
      the state, and by popular request, we've started to compile a
      listing of these groups into a database. To see the over 20 groups
      and humane societies across the state that are already offering
      services for feral/stray cats visit:
      on "Database" in the group homepage).

      If you would like to add a contact to this database, please post it
      to the group and a moderator will add it to the database.

      Remember, you have to be a member to view this information. If you
      received this message and are not a member, sign up today so that
      you can receive updates on what's happening on the feral cat front
      in Wisconsin and share information, questions and knowledge with
      others working to help feral and stray cats.

      or you can send a blank email to: WisCats-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please feel free to contact me with questions/comments.

      It was great visiting the beautiful state of Wisconsin and meeting
      all of you working to help cats! Thank you!

      Pilara Felgate
      Regional Coordinator
      Alley Cat Allies
      pfelgate@...