Help with FIV+ cats!

  • MARIE GLOVER
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2009
      I received an e-mail from someone who's son and daughter-in-law have been deployed to Iraq.  They need to find a home for their two cats who are positive for FIV.  They are loving and happy...... we'd like the 2 brothers (4 yrs. old) to stay together if possible.

      We also have an FIV+ boy named Bear looking for a home.  He's about 7, front declawed, extremely loving and great with kids hauling him around.

      Thanks for any help!
      Marie

      Marie Glover, Mayor of Tabby Town
      No-Kill, Non-Profit Cat Rescue
      S1695B Stenslien Lane, Westby, WI  54667
      (608) 634-4614
      www.tabbytownusa.org

      I rescue cats...my work is never done and my home is never quiet.
      My wallet is always empty, but my heart is always full.
      Until there are none, rescue one...

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2009
        Marie, is this for a permanent home or foster?

        Pam