CRITICAL! Sunday 2/8 MN/WI/IL Golden Valley, MN to Madison, WI

  • Marsha
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009
      PERMISSION AND ENCOURAGEMENT TO CROSSPOST!

      ** See times and all proposed legs of this transport below this message **

      This sweet cat is at risk if we cannot get him to rescue - he's been
      at this shelter too long. He's a flame point Himalayan Persian who has
      been relinquished by an elderly owner who is going into a nursing
      home. This cat MUST be moved this weekend! We will need someone to
      kindly offer to pick up and an overnight near Golden Valley or St Paul
      since the shelter does not open early on Sunday.

      If you can help, please contact me directly by changing the subject
      line of this message to: "URGENT TRANSPORT HELP MN/IL" and replying
      privately...OR by calling me toll free at 888-303-9454. I don't want
      to miss an offer!

      If you cannot transport or offer an overnight, PLEASE help by telling
      others about this plea to help us find transporters!

      Linda

      ****PLEASE CROSS POST WIDELY*****
      St Cloud, MN - Crystal Lake, IL
      SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 8th, 2005
      *****DATES & ALL LEGS ARE FLEXIBLE*****

      COMING FROM:
      Golden Valley Shelter of Animal Humane Society
      845 Meadow Lane North
      Golden Valley, MN 55422
      (763) 522-4325

      DESTINATION: Temporary Foster
      Linda Mercer
      4302 Fairfax Drive
      Crystal Lake, IL 60014
      Phone: (Toll free) 888-303-9454

      ORGANIZATION RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORT:

      Purebred Cat Breed Rescue (formerly known as CFA Purebred
      Rescue), a 501(c)3 charity
      http://purebredcats.org

      TRANSPORT COORDINATOR:
      Linda Mercer
      President, Purebred Cat Breed Rescue
      (888) 303-9454 Fax (815) 455-3452
      http://purebredcats.org
      Email: rescue@ purebredcats.org (@...)
      Alternate email: wishstar@... (@...)

      PASSENGERS: 1 Cat
      BREED/SPECIES: Persian
      COLOR: Flame Point Himalayan
      AGE: Adult
      GENDER: Male
      ALTERED: Neutered, front declawed
      UTD ON RABIES & OTHER VACS: Yes
      VET RECORDS: Yes
      CARRIER: Transporters Need To Provide

      ****PLEASE CROSS POST WIDELY*****
      St Cloud, MN - Crystal Lake, IL
      SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 8th, 2005
      *****DATES & ALL LEGS ARE FLEXIBLE*****

      ** NEED PICK UP FROM SHELTER AND OVERNIGHT IN GOLDEN VALLEY OR ST PAUL
      AREA SATURDAY NIGHT **

      Leg 1 - Golden Valley, MN to - Baldwin, WI - FILLED
      53.9 Miles 1 Hour
      Depart: 7:30 AM Arrive: 8:30 AM

      Leg 3 - Baldwin, WI - Eau Claire, WI - FILLED
      51.35 Miles 56 Minutes
      Depart: 8:30 AM Arrive: 9:30 AM

      Leg 3 - Eau Claire, WI - Independence, WI - NEED
      35.8 Miles 49 Minutes
      Depart: 9:30 AM Arrive: 10:30 AM

      Leg 4 - Independence, WI - La Crosse, WI NEED
      50.98 Miles 1 hour 12 Minutes
      Depart: 10:30 AM Arrive: 11:30 AM

      Leg 5 - La Crosse, WI - Tomah, WI - NEED
      44.46 Miles 50 Minutes
      Depart: 11:30 AM Arrive: 12:30 PM

      Leg 6 - Tomah, WI- Baraboo, WI - NEED
      58.95 Miles 1hour 4 Minutes
      Depart: 12:30 PM Arrive: 1:35 PM

      Leg 7 - Baraboo, WI - Madison, WI - NEED
      41.5 Miles 1 hour
      Depart 1:40 PM Arrive: 2:40

      Leg 8 - Madison, WI - Crystal Lake, IL - Filled! Thank you, John!
      103.84 Miles 2 hours
      Depart 2:45 PM 4:45 PM

      THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN OFFER!

      Linda Pollack Mercer, M.D.
      President & Rescue Coordinator
      Purebred Cat Breed Rescue (formerly known as CFA Purebred Rescue,
      Inc), a 501c3 charity
      Website: http://PurebredCats.org
      Director, Operation Noble Foster, http://www.OperationNobleFoster.org
      Director, NeuterSpay.org: http://neuterspay.org
      Member, TICA Rescue Committee
      The Persian Rescue Email list:
      The Rescue Siamese Email List:
      Hotline Phone (rescue emergencies only please): (888) 303-9454 [toll free]
      Email: <rescue@...>(@...)
    • tcleonard@charter.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009
        Is the Eau Claire to Independance then La Crosse on Sat.? If so I can do it from EC to La Crosse.

        Cheryl Leonard

      • tcleonard@charter.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009

          ---- Marsha <marshan@...> wrote:
> [...]
          > Depart: 12:30 PM Arrive: 1:35 PM
          >
          > Leg 7 - Baraboo, WI - Madison, WI - NEED
          > 41.5 Miles 1 hour
          > Depart 1:40 PM Arrive: 2:40
          >
          > Leg 8 - Madison, WI - Crystal Lake, IL - Filled! Thank you, John!
          > 103.84 Miles 2 hours
          > Depart 2:45 PM 4:45 PM
          >
          > THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN OFFER!
          >

          > Linda Pollack Mercer, M.D.
          > President & Rescue Coordinator
          > Purebred Cat Breed Rescue (formerly known as CFA Purebred Rescue,
          > Inc), a 501c3 charity
          > Website: http://PurebredCats.org
          > Director, Operation Noble Foster, http://www.OperationNobleFoster.org
          > Director, NeuterSpay.org: http://neuterspay.org
          > Member, TICA Rescue Committee
          > The Persian Rescue Email list:
          > The Rescue Siamese Email List:
          > Hotline Phone (rescue emergencies only please): (888) 303-9454 [toll free]

        • Marsha
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2009
            No, currently this is a Sunday run.

            Marsha