Transport Needed...

  • MARIE GLOVER
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hi  Cat Friends,

      We have a lucky kitty who has a new family waiting for her.  Bella will be going from our rescue near LaCrosse, WI to Montrose, MN, about 4 hrs. away, a bit NW of the Twin Cities.  We're hoping to find transport to meet the new family at least half-way on Sat., Feb. 7th.  Anyone?  Thank you!

      Marie Glover, Mayor of Tabby Town
      No-Kill, Non-Profit Cat Rescue
      S1695B Stenslien Lane, Westby, WI  54667
      (608) 634-4614
      www.tabbytownusa.org

      I rescue cats...my work is never done and my home is never quiet.
      My wallet is always empty, but my heart is always full.
      Until there are none, rescue one...
    • Marsha
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
        I am somewhere around the halfway point I think, Hammond/Roberts.
        Preferably not too early in the morning.

        Marsha