Re: Feral Cat Poll : results from monday

  • Marsha
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2009
      If an ordinance governs feral cats, it therefore governs feral cat
      caretakers. Is there an article in that paper that explains just what
      kind of laws they are wanting to pass?

      Marsha

      --- In WisCats@yahoogroups.com, TalentedTom <magictommyray@...> wrote:

      >      Marsha had said; "For all I know, it might be an order
      requiring euthanization, or banning people from feeding." but I am
      thinking if choice #2 requires sterilization, then they're not
      planning to euthanize. I voted #2 just because no vote at all let's
      those yay-who's who spout off ignorantly in the comments. They need to
      be counter-punched, so to speak.

      >      As far as feeding bans, wow, what ridiculousness! Never ceases
      to amaze me at the audacity of a few hardhearted power-people to
      bestow an act of cruelty to Gods creatures, and making us criminals to
      do something not only humane but RIGHT!!! Slow death by starvation,
      wow. SO not good to have such minds in such positions to impose it on
      the public. My defense would be it is against my religion to let an
      animal starve!!!