[WisCats] Re: Feral Cat Poll : results from monday

  • TalentedTom
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2009

           Marsha had said; "For all I know, it might be an order requiring euthanization, or banning people from feeding." but I am thinking if choice #2 requires sterilization, then they're not planning to euthanize. I voted #2 just because no vote at all let's those yay-who's who spout off ignorantly in the comments. They need to be counter-punched, so to speak.

           As far as feeding bans, wow, what ridiculousness! Never ceases to amaze me at the audacity of a few hardhearted power-people to bestow an act of cruelty to Gods creatures, and making us criminals to do something not only humane but RIGHT!!! Slow death by starvation, wow. SO not good to have such minds in such positions to impose it on the public. My defense would be it is against my religion to let an animal starve!!!

      At present (Is 2am Tuesday Morning) the results are as follows...

      Yes
      31% (123)
      Yes, but only if it required sterilization
      51% (204)
      No
      18% (73)
      Total Votes: 400

      But margins can be narrowed fast, so KEEP VOTIN' out there. ^5

                                                                               -Tom

      PS: Hey, still gonna finish that cat-tree project BTW. www.tomcat.ws/catpost if interested, made a $200+ cat post for near to nodda! Materials list and instruction included.

      PPS: I HAD to leave a comment, too, should be online later today after it is approved.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2009
        If an ordinance governs feral cats, it therefore governs feral cat
        caretakers. Is there an article in that paper that explains just what
        kind of laws they are wanting to pass?

        Marsha