RE: [WisCats] GBAPS ATTN JACKIE TETAK Fwd: [Fwd: New Multimedia Message]

  • Daphne Coplin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009

      Beautiful pictures!  I can’t believe Mike got hurt again.  Tell him to stop that.  Is he alright now?  Tell Brandon thank you for the joke, it was cute!

      Daphne

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009
        mike is alright now but i am considering getting him a plastic bubble hahahahahaha.  he really did a good job this time also.
        that one pic of jack i got by total chance.  just happened he did that as i snapped the camera, but as i said it tells the tale of what he is like now.  a total character.
        good luck next week.  we will be thinking of you and praying for you.  we will check your site for updates also. sincerely elissa.