Stray kittens in Brookfield

  • feralfelines_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008
      A tech in a vet's office in Brookfield contacted my TNR group(Cats Anonymous) in Green Bay
      looking for help. She needs to find someone to live trap 2 kittens at a woman's home and
      also TRY to find a place for them to go to be socialized/adopted.
      She told me the woman called all the humane agencies she could find in the area, including
      WI Humane and could not get any help.
      I realize this is just another version of the pleas we hear all the time. I would not look to this
      group for help if I were not a hundred miles away from the situation. If anyone near
      Brookfield is willing to talk to the tech and offer any advice, please email me and I will put
      you in touch with her.

      Thank you! I am proud to be part of this community of animal people!

      Vicki Becker
      Cats Anonymous,Inc