Transportation Needed from Georgia to LaCrosse, WI

  • MARIE GLOVER
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2008
      Yes, from the state of Georgia to our rescue near LaCrosse, WI.

      We're accepting a cat from a kill shelter in Georgia and working with them (cc'd above) to help get her here.  Does anybody know of anyone who drives semi or going on vacation who can help?

      Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can give.

      Marie Glover, Mayor of Tabby Town
      No-Kill, Non-Profit Cat Rescue
      S1695B Stenslien Lane, Westby, WI  54667
      (608) 634-4614
      www.tabbytownusa.org

      I rescue cats...my work is never done and my home is never quiet.
      My wallet is always empty, but my heart is always full.
      Until there are none, rescue one...
      From: "MARIE GLOVER" <ilovecats@...>
      To: "Deb Wolden" < firesidelabs@...>
      Subject: Re: Any space?
      Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:21:27 -0500

      Yes, we'll take her if we can figure out a way to get her here...

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2008
        Have you tried the folks who set up the transports?

        Pam