need HELP relocating!

  • Lauren Evans
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2008

      We are going to be trapping a feral cat colony that needs to be relocated, and we thought we had a place for most of them to be relocated too, but that has fallen through.  If we do not relocate the colony, the landowner is threatening to shoot them.  The caretaker of the colony is the person who is currently renting the home, but she is moving out at the end of this month.  Any suggestions of where these cats can go?  There are potentially 15-20 cats in the colony, and we only have locations for a few of them right now.  We are starting to trap this weekend.  If we can’t find a place to safely and correctly relocate them, we are going to have to euthanize them.  Help!  Any suggestions or contacts that I can call who may be willing to add a couple cats to their farm or colony?

      Lauren Evans

      Executive Director

      Eau Claire County Humane Association

      3900 Old Town Hall Road

      Eau Claire, WI 54701

      Office: (715) 839-4747 Ext.25

      Fax: (715)839-1664

      HELP OUR ANIMALS WIN A NEW SHELTER!

      GO TO WWW.ZOOTOO.COM/MAKEOVER AND PICK OUR SHELTER.

    • Ebru1331@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2008
        you can try cats anonymous.  i cannot make any guarentees but i know they have their monthly meeting tonite and maybe they could mention something there.  i think the number is 920-3211967, it is also on the website at www.catsanonymous.org

      • Lauren Evans