Re: [WisCats] Where do I go for assistance in nuetering/spaying?

  • Ebru1331@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008
      cats anonymous www.catsanonymous.org.  for outdoor cats only not indoor pets.

    • KMKBROKER
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008
        Please call Dane County Friends of Ferals 608. 845.5700

        In a message dated 04/26/08 11:38:56 Central Daylight Time, magictommyray@... writes:

        I am in a situation where I need to fix either 2 females, or 3 males (One is yet a kitten). It is possible one of the females, or both, is pregnant now. I am on unemployment, so any financial assistance on this would be very helpful. I live in the Rock County area, but will go anywhere to alleviate this problem before it's more of a problem. Any contact info would be great. Thanks!

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/WisCats/ join
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:WisCats- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
            mailto:WisCats- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

            http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      • MARIE GLOVER
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 2008
          We live near Westby (18 mi. from LaCrosse).  My husband Ted is going to Madison Wednesday morning.  If someone could get the kitties to us Tuesday night or early Wed a.m. he can take them.  Where abouts in Madison?

          Marie

          Marie Glover, Mayor of Tabby Town
          No-Kill, Non-Profit Cat Rescue
          S1695B Stenslien Lane, Westby, WI  54667
          (608) 634-4614
          www.tabbytownusa.org

          I rescue cats...my work is never done and my home is never quiet.
          My wallet is always empty, but my heart is always full.
          Until there are none, rescue one...