2 Cats Needs a Ride from LaCrosse WI to Madison

  • sabrinaringquist
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2008
      Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue needs helping transporting 2 cats
      (Himalayan & Ragdoll) from LaCrosse Wi to Madison. Is anyone going
      that way or know someone who is??

      Thanks!

      Sabrina Ringquist
      Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue
      www.purebredcatrescue.org
      608-219-5597

      P.S. please reply to my work email (sabrina.ringquist@...)
      or call my cell phone at 608-219-5597. Right now I have limited email
      evenings and weekends.
    • TalentedTom
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008

        I am in a situation where I need to fix either 2 females, or 3 males (One is yet a kitten). It is possible one of the females, or both, is pregnant now. I am on unemployment, so any financial assistance on this would be very helpful. I live in the Rock County area, but will go anywhere to alleviate this problem before it's more of a problem. Any contact info would be great. Thanks!

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:WisCats-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:WisCats-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Ebru1331@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008
          cats anonymous www.catsanonymous.org.  for outdoor cats only not indoor pets.

        • KMKBROKER
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008
            Please call Dane County Friends of Ferals 608. 845.5700

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/WisCats/ join
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                mailto:WisCats- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
                mailto:WisCats- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          • MARIE GLOVER
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 27, 2008
              We live near Westby (18 mi. from LaCrosse).  My husband Ted is going to Madison Wednesday morning.  If someone could get the kitties to us Tuesday night or early Wed a.m. he can take them.  Where abouts in Madison?

              Marie

              Marie Glover, Mayor of Tabby Town
              No-Kill, Non-Profit Cat Rescue
              S1695B Stenslien Lane, Westby, WI  54667
              (608) 634-4614
              www.tabbytownusa.org

              I rescue cats...my work is never done and my home is never quiet.
              My wallet is always empty, but my heart is always full.
              Until there are none, rescue one...
              Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue needs helping transporting 2 cats
              (Himalayan & Ragdoll) from LaCrosse Wi to Madison. Is anyone going
              that way or know someone who is??

              Thanks!

              Sabrina Ringquist
              Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue