ear tipped cat found

  • Ebru1331@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I am contacting all the cat people I know.  About a month ago the gb humane society called to inform me that they had an ear tipped cat that was supposedly found in howard,wi.  I went to pick her up  figuring i would trace the place where she came from.  Afterall how hard could it be right.  Well to this date I have been unable to trace  the colony that she came from.  Now I am extending my search for her colony in hopes that maybe some of you may have some clues that might help me out.
      She is a female, gray cat.  She was about 5 pounds when I picked her up a month ago.  She has some lighter gray /highlighted markings on her, poss some creamy, orangy gary highlights, but nothing real defined.  her front bottom teeth are missing.  I suspect she is an older cat and may have had a previous jaw injury due to the fact that she does not close her mouth all the way.  unclear wether this happened before or after she went missing.  She is very friendly, so I think she has had human contact on a regular basis.  I am assuming she is a Cats Anonymous cat, but need help to find her home and get her home again.  Currently she is living with me.  If you think she may be yours or might know where she may belong please e mail me at ebru1331@....  Thank You.

      Sincerely
      Elissa Brunette
      Trapping Coordinator
      Cats Anonymous