FeLV Kitten

  • MARIE GLOVER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      A friend at another no-kill rescue has a black & gray tiger girl about 8-9 weeks old who tested positive for Feline Leukemia.  The black is very prominent, and she has a chubby round face.  They will pay for her future spay and vaccinations.  Does anybody know someone who would be interested in this sweet little girl?  To foster or adopt?  Generally an FeLV+ kitty will live 2-3 years, but those years are usually good years up until the end, then the heartbreak comes.  It's a lot to ask, but we don't want this little girl euthanized.  Right now she's very healthy...  Thanks for spreading the word.  You may contact me by e-mail or (608) 634-4614...

      Marie Glover
      Mayor of Tabby Town USA, Inc.
      No-Kill, Non-Profit Cat Rescue
      S1695B Stenslien Lane