Tell us about your National Feral Cat Day event

  • Feral Power!
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Untitled Document

      Tell us about your NFCD event!

      Dear Friend,

      National Feral Cat Day was a great success! Many events were held all over the country in celebration. We invite you to tell us about your NFCD events by e-mailing us a brief description with photos from your event.

      E-mail photos and a descriptions of your NFCD event to alleycat@....

      We will be choosing some events to be highlighted in our Alley Cat Action Newsletter!

      Remember, National Feral Cat Day (NFCD) kicked off a yearlong campaign of awareness, education, and action to improve the lives of feral and stray cats. Working together we will encourage people in communities nationwide to practice Trap, Neuter, and Return or TNR, the only humane, low-cost way to reduce the feral cat population.

      Help us help the cats.

      On their behalf, we thank you.

      Alley Cat Allies

      Copyright: Duane Wilcox

      Alley Cat Allies · 7920 Norfolk Avenue · Suite 600 · Bethesda, MD 20814-2525 · www.alleycat.org
      ACA is the owner and sole moderator of the Feral Power! e-mail list.

      To prevent mailbox filters from deleting mailings from Feral Power!, add alleycat@... to your address book.

      Remove yourself from all mailings from Alley Cat Allies.