Win Free Registration for Alley Cat Allies' National Cat Advocacy Seminar!

  • Feral Power!
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Untitled Document

      Deadline Approaching to Win Free Registration for Alley Cat Allies' National Cat Advocacy Seminar!

      National Cat Advocacy Seminar
      October 12th-13th, 2007
      Friday and Saturday

      Alexandria, Virginia

         Tell us about your experiences and win free registration and hotel accommodations to the Alley Cat Allies National Cat Advocacy Seminar on October 12th and 13th!

      Do you have a story exemplifying how you used Alley Cat Allies’ materials (videos, books, factsheets, newsletters, etc) to advocate for feral cats in your community? Whether you changed the mind of one neighbor or helped start a municipal Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) program, we want to know how you used our educational materials to make a difference.

      Essays should be no longer than 300 words, well written, and creative.

      The authors of the two best essays will receive free registration to
      Alley Cat Allies’ National Cat Advocacy Seminar and
      hotel accommodations for two nights!

      Send your essays to alleycat@....
      Deadline is August 12, 2007.

      Join Alley Cat Allies, the nationally recognized experts on improving the lives of outdoor cats, to learn how you can unite and mobilize to make nonlethal policies and Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) the norm.

      Register online now - click HERE

      Only $35 for early registration!

      ($55 registration after August 17th).

      Visit Alley Cat Allies' website for more information HERE.

      This seminar will cover topics from the best methods of feral cat care to learning how the law supports our goals to reforming animal control policy.

      Presenters include Becky Robinson and Wendy Anderson of Alley Cat Allies, Dr. Christine Wilford of Seattle’s Feral Cat Spay/Neuter Project, and
      Dawn Kua of Singapore’s Cat Welfare Society.

      Government in our country is by the people!
      Join ACA in our nation's capital to begin the process of creating government policies that reflect society's values.

      Visit beautiful Washington, D.C. this fall for the National Cat Advocacy Seminar!

      Location:
      Embassy Suites Alexandria - Old Town
      1900
       Diagonal Road
      Alexandria, VA 22314
      703-684-5900

      Dates:
      Friday, October 12
      2:30 - 4:30 p.m.

      Colony Management Workshop (for Beginners)
      4:30 -6:30 p.m.
      Early Registration AND Networking Reception - Meet and Greet the Experts and Attendees

      Saturday, October 13
      (lunch provided)
      8 a.m.
      Registration
      9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
      National Cat Advocacy Seminar

        Register Online!

      Alley Cat Allies · 7920 Norfolk Avenue · Suite 600 · Bethesda, MD 20814-2525 · www.alleycat.org

      ACA is the owner and sole moderator of the Feral Power! e-mail list.

      To prevent mailbox filters from deleting mailings from Feral Power!, add alleycat@... to your address book.

      Remove yourself from all mailings from Alley Cat Allies.