Re: [WisCats] TNR stats?

  • MARIE GLOVER
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2007
      ALL the stats I've ever read prove that TNR works.  Sometimes it can take up to 5 years to see results, but good heavens, your board needs to get on the net, look in magazines and read up!  Get it started!  And good luck!

      Marie Glover
      Mayor of Tabby Town USA, Inc.
      No-Kill, Non-Profit Cat Rescue
      S1695B Stenslien Lane
      Westby, WI  54667
      (608) 634-4614 or (608) 606-1370
      www.tabbytownusa.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2007

        Hi Valerie-

        Yes, I’ve already been on the Alley Cat website, but they don’t have a specific numbers from any colonies in Wisconsin .  But I’ll keep searching.

        If you are looking to help us with TNR inside the City of Eau Claire limits we don’t have permission to do that yet.  I think it will be a year or two before we have approval from the Board and are able to convince the City Council to allow it.  We are currently working in some of the smaller municipalities in Eau Claire County who don’t have ordinances that prevent us from doing it.  We have your name and number in our TNR file right now so that we can contact you when we are able to do more.  Thanks for the offer!