Re: [WisCats] Thank you from new member

  • Ebru1331@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2005
      carol,
      please follow up on checking the laws in sb wi.  i know for a fact that poisoning is illegal.  someone poisoned my dog a few years back and did three months in jail.  i think they should of sat longer but u know how the law works.  please check the laws and follow up.  i look forward to meeting you and all the people i talk to online at the meeting on the 28th,  sincerely elissa.
    • carolannkolls@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2005
        Elissa-

        I will follow up first thing Monday morning.  I probably should have thought of that myself.  Unfortunately Door County is a beautiful place to live but the attitudes toward animals are still in the Dark Ages.

        When the Humane Society was holding educational meetings for the public one farmer actually got up and stated "we don't have an over population problem - that's what bullets are for".

        Carol