Small Dog Rescue Transport Needed

    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2007

      > Ripley (aka The Amazing Mr. Ripley) is a small orange roan
      > Beagle/Hound mix approx. 8 mo old, neutered, UTD on all vacs,
      > housetrained, people friendly, dog friendly. Was adopted to a family
      > in Houlton Wi (across the Mississippi from Stillwater Minn). They no
      > longer want him, and we will take him back. The family can't afford to
      > bring him back to Richland Center, so we are looking for
      > transportation assistance for Ripley. Because of possible eviction
      > notices (originally they said they owned not rented)
      > */_time is of the essence_/*.
      > We would be very grateful for any help you could give us! Ripley is
      > very adoptable, and well worth the effort!
      > Please e-mail me if you can help with any part of this transport. We
      > have not laid out a specific route in the hopes that once we can get
      > some responses, we can fill in any gaps on the map. Please email me,
      > Polly, at <onewoof@..., or Pam at pam_norman@...

      Thank you!
      > Polly , Phyllis, Pam
      >
      > Polly Cisco
      > Under One Woof! LLC 608.649.3647
      > Training - Grooming - Consulting
      > 208 S. Orange St. Richland Center Wi 53581
      > Delta Society Pet Partner Team Evaluator
      > R.E.A.D. Reading Education Assistance Dogs
      > APDT Association of Pet Dog Trainers
      > Dogs on Call Inc.

    • tcleonard
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2007
        When are you transporting? Where are you transporting him too? I may be able to help after I know those two questions...

                                              Cheryl Leonard
        > Ripley (aka The Amazing Mr. Ripley) is a small orange roan
        > Beagle/Hound mix approx. 8 mo old, neutered, UTD on all vacs,
        > housetrained, people friendly, dog friendly. Was adopted to a family
        > in Houlton Wi (across the Mississippi from Stillwater Minn). They no
        > longer want him, and we will take him back. The family can't afford to
        > bring him back to Richland Center, so we are looking for
        > transportation assistance for Ripley. Because of possible eviction
        > notices (originally they said they owned not rented)
        > */_time is of the essence_/*.
        > We would be very grateful for any help you could give us! Ripley is
        > very adoptable, and well worth the effort!
        > Please e-mail me if you can help with any part of this transport. We
        > have not laid out a specific route in the hopes that once we can get
        > some responses, we can fill in any gaps on the map. Please email me,
        > Polly, at <onewoof@charter. net, or Pam at pam_norman@charter. net

        Thank you!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2007
          Cheryl,

          From Stillwater, MN, to Richland Center, WI. The "when" is flexible to
          a point but basically asap.

          Pam

          tcleonard wrote:
          > When are you transporting? Where are you transporting him too? I may
          > be able to help after I know those two questions...
          >
          > Cheryl Leonard

        • tcleonard
          Message 4 of 5 , May 25, 2007
            Hi Pam,
                I have written several letters trying to find out if I am transporting Rpley tomorrow to Black River. Please respond and let me know you have received this e-mail.

                      Thank You,
                       Cheryl Leonard( Eau Claire, WI)

            Message 5 of 5 , May 25, 2007
              I just got it. Have you talked to Polly Cisco? Last I heard the owners
              were trying a behaviorist or something to that effect. .What is your
              phone number?

              Pam