Fwd: New Multimedia Message

  • Ebru1331@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2007
      hey all,

      we just got back from seeing jack.  he was a lot perkier than i thought he would be.  he took one look at us and got up and walked to us and tried to crawl in my arms.  he kept giving me the paw with the iv in it as if to say "here you take it i do not want it anymore".  he was very alert and was very happy to see us there.  he has figured out how to get around that collar thing so he   was really working  to try to get the iv out.  so he has now graduated from the material collar thing to the plastic collar thing.
      overall he looks a lot better than i expected.  we hope to bring him home on wed or thurs.  i enclosed a pic to show you how alert he was this afternoon.  thank you all for your prayers.  sincerely elissa and family

      See what's free at AOL.com.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2007
        He looks wonderful! What a guy!

        Pam