RE: [WisCats] Urgent Help for Cat Friend

  • Ted O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2007

      Thank you for telling us, Cecelia.  I am still crying.

      Helene is a diligent volunteer of Dane County Friends of Ferals, and since their rescue-center is in my warehouse, I see her often.  I did not know about this.  When I checked my recent e-mails, she was last helping an older lady find a cat friendly apartment (on a budget).  She is an endless giver.  I hope you will all help.  I will try and see what we can do here in Madison .

      Ted O’Donnell – MadCat

      608.209.5527